When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a residential or commercial property, you want the local expertise and service you deserve. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive from partnering with The Bishop Group will help ensure the successful sale of your property:
1. The Local Advantage – The Bishop Group has more than 50 years of combined experience living and working in Charlotte and Sarasota Counties and specializes in a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your property from listing to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of property buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, Yahoo Real Estate, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and 350 other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your property. Also, when your property is listed with The Bishop Group, we provide an exclusive website to showcase your property. This makes it easier for all of us to get the word out about your property and locate a potential buyer.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your property and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your property. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your property and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your property go smoothly.
5. Active Buyer Prospecting – Through the use of Craigslist and other web-based classifieds, The Bishop Group actively searches for buyers for your property. We don’t just put a sign in the yard and hope it sells. We literally work every day to find a buyer for your home or property.
6. Call/Text Capture Sign Riders – Utilizing the latest smart-phone technology, The Bishop Group places a Call Capture rider on the yard sign. This allows the instant delivery of property information to the interested party by simply calling or texting from their smartphone. Furthermore, their contact information is instantly delivered to The Bishop Group for telephone or email follow up. We have provided an example below.
To scan this QR Code, use your favorite QR Code scanner app from your smartphone. If you need an app, then you can download the “Barcode Scanner” app from ZXing Team found in the Google Play Store on Android and Apple App Store on iPhone and iPad.
7. Home Listing Syndication – Your home is advertised on more than 350 websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
8. High-Quality/High-Resolution Photos – Unlike most Realtors in our market, we realize that the images of your property are the first impression being made online. We pride ourselves on producing high-quality professional photos that put your property in its best light. These photos are used in the production of websites, social media posts, and videos.
9. Individual Property Website with Unique Domain – With 95% of home buyers beginning their home search online, it is imperative that your home makes a fantastic first impression in the eyes of those potential buyers. We believe that one of the best ways to make that impression is through the use of an individual website exclusive to your property. This website is loaded with photos, property information, maps, school information, and links to video or virtual tours. Visitors can even print a brochure about your property right from the website. We purchase a domain name in the address of your property (when available) to make it easy to remember the website address so that you can direct your family and friends to it. Here is a sample website: 2107WyattCircle.thebestlisting.com/
10. Matterport 3D Virtual Tours – Virtual tours are very important in effectively marketing your property online. Unfortunately, most agents simply provide a photo slide show and call it a virtual tour. We invested thousands of dollars in this unique cutting-edge camera and software to provide potential buyers with the most realistic experience of touring your home. The only thing better is being there in person!
11. Property Videos – While having quality photos of your property is fundamental to marketing it well, video is becoming increasingly important to effectively marketing your property online. We understand the importance of video, especially as it applies to helping out of town buyers “experience” your property. Take a look at this walk-through video of one of our listings!